Reviews of The Pillar of Volozhin
- Revue des études Juives,173(3-4), Juillet-Décembre 2014, pp. 467-470
- Religious Studies Review, 41:1, March 2015, p 33
- "Delving into the Matter: Rabbi Naftali Tzvi Yehuda Berlin’s Haamek Davar as a Work of Jewish Thought"
- Review: Torah and Western Thought: Intellectual Portraits of Orthodoxy and Modernity
- "The Searing Silence: An Appreciation of Rav Aharon Lichtenstein, z"l"
- The Pillar of Volozhin: Rabbi Naftali Zvi Yehuda Berlin and the World of Nineteenth Century Lithuanian Torah Scholarship
- "Toward a Passionate Modern Orthodoxy"
- "Reflections from the Side of the Road"
- "Are We Ready for New Forms of Learning?"
- "Engaging the Past, Sustaining the Future"
- "No Two Minds are Alike: Pluralism and Tolerance in the Work of the Neziv"
- "Berlin, Naphtali Tsevi Judah"
Recent Speaking Engagements
- Prizmah Conference, February 2017
- Young Israel of Teaneck, February 2017
- Young Israel of Fort Lee, November 2016
- From Antizionism to Antisemitism Conference, November 2016
- YU Championsgate Conference, July 2016
- Camp Morasha, July 2016
- Young Israel of Scarsdale, Shavuot 2016
- Somerset Doubletree Hotel, Pesach 2016
- Congregation Mekor HaBracha, February 2016
- Congregation Talmud Torah of Flatbush, December 2015
- Congregation Ohab Zedek, December 2015
- Young Israel of Stamford, Shavuot 2015
- Somerset Doubletree Pesach Program, 2015
- Chanukah Yom Iyyun, Kohelet Beit Midrash, 2014
- Sheraton Parsippany Passover Program, 2014
- Jewish Center of Atlantic Beach, May 2014
- IJed Conference, 2014